Microeconomics for Business
Download Full Text
This web-based open textbook and course for Microeconomics for Business was created under a Round Eight ALG Textbook Transformation Grant. The text is a remix including newly-created textbook chapters and chapters from OpenStax Principles of Microeconomics.
Original chapters are also available for download in the repository.
- Introduction to Economics
- Demand and Supply in Competitive Markets
- Elasticity of Demand and Supply
- Markets and Government
- Consumer Choice
- Production, Costs, and Profit
- Firms' Decisions under Perfect Competition
- Monopoly, Rent Seeking, and Antitrust Policies
- Firms' Decisions under Monopolistic Competition
- Market Concentration, Oligopoly, and Firms' Strategic Interaction
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
University System of Georgia
Ogloblin, Constantin; Brown, John; King, John; and Levernier, William, "Microeconomics for Business" (2018). Business Administration, Management, and Economics Open Textbooks. 6.