Introduction to Human Development (GHC) (Open Course)
Introduction to Human Development
In our transformation of PSYC 2103 Human Development we decided to divide the content into three units.
- Unit 1: Overview, History and Biological Beginnings
- Unit 2: Early Childhood to Adolescence
- Unit 3: Young Adulthood to Death
Each unit includes:
- Learning objectives
- Things to consider: questions students should be thinking about while engaging with the content
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Readings from a variety of open text books
- Supplemental readings and videos
If you have questions or would like access to the question/test bank please contact either
Elizabeth Dose, email@example.com
Katie Bridges, firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Callahan, J. Sean; Dose, Elizabeth; Wright, Stephanie; Pace, Camille; Earl, Rachel; and Nummerdor, Dana, "Introduction to Human Development (GHC) (Open Course)" (2018). Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work Ancillary Materials. 8.