Upon completing this course students should be able to:
- Find derivatives and integrals of transcendental functions.
- Apply techniques to evaluate integrals.
- Use tests to determine series convergence.
- Determine Taylor series for common functions.
- Describe curves in parametric form and polar coordinates.
All are welcome to use and modify these slides for nonprofit educational activities. They are intended to be used with smart board/smart podium or touch screen technology and cannot serve as a primary text. They were produced with LaTeX and converted to .ppt.
The original Beamer slides are superior quality but require several additional figure files. Anyone interested in the source files or wishing to report errata please contact Lake Ritter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 License.
Ritter, Lake and Deng, Shangrong, "ALG Calculus II (Lecture Slides)" (2015). Mathematics Ancillary Materials. 3.