Lacy Hodges and Fred Rascoe
"This ebook has been created and designed to introduce incoming Georgia Tech students to campus resources, Georgia Tech culture and traditions, and to provide you with guidance as you make the transition to Georgia Tech.
This online resource includes materials that coordinate with the six GT 1000 learning outcomes. It covers:
- University Culture and Campus Resources
- Academic Success and Time Management Skills
- Career Development Skills
- Major Exploration and Planning
- Communication and Relational Skills
This resource includes readings, videos, and assignments that have been designed specifically to help new Tech students on their journey to academic, personal, and professional success."
Accessible files with optical character recognition (OCR) and auto-tagging provided by the Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation.