Ethical Hacking for Effective Defense
The following set of materials is used in the Textbook Transformation Grants implementation of Ethical Hacking for Effective Defense:
- TCP/IP Level Attacks
- Port Scanning
- Footprinting and Social Engineering
- Programming for Security Professionals
- Operating System Vulnerabilities
- Embedded System Security
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Protecting Networks with Security Devices
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Shahriar, Hossain, "Ethical Hacking for Effective Defense (Modules, Labs, and Lectures)" (2018). Computer Science and Information Technology Ancillary Materials. 9.