This lab manual was created for Functional Human Anatomy at the University of Georgia under a Textbook Transformation Grant and revised through a Scaling Up OER Pilot Grant.
The manual contains the following labs:
- Introduction to Anatomical Terminology
- Back: Skeletal Framework
- Back Muscles
- Skeletal Framework of the Upper Limb
- Muscles of the Upper Limb
- Skeletal Framework of the Lower Limb
- Skeletal Framework of the Thorax
- Body Cavities and Mesenteries
Functional Human Anatomy
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
University System of Georgia
anatomy, anatomy labs
Anatomy | Body Regions
Nichols, Rob, "UGA Laboratory Manual for Functional Human Anatomy" (2019). Biological Sciences Open Textbooks. 19.