Download Full Text (2.1 MB)
This revision of the Georgia Highlands College Laboratory Manual for Foundations of Biology was made possible through a Round Twelve ALG Mini-Grant for Ancillary Materials and Revisions. Lab exercises include:
- The Scientific Method
- Organic Molecules
- Cell Structure & Function
- Enzyme Function
- Cellular Respiration and Exercise
- Isolation of Photosynthetic Pigments
- DNA Extraction from Strawberries
- Gel Electrophoresis, Restriction Enzymes Fingerprinting
- Mitosis & Meiosis
Foundations of Biology
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
University System of Georgia
Belwood, Jacqueline; Rogers, Brandy; and Christian, Jason, "Foundations of Biology Lab Manual (Georgia Highlands College)" (2019). Biological Sciences Open Textbooks. 18.